Drop Off & Pick Up
- The first bell rings at 8:40 a.m. Instructional time begins at 8:45 a.m.
- For student safety, please honor the “No Parking” signs at all times. Students are to be dropped off at school no earlier than 8:30 a.m. There is no supervision for students before this time.
- Students participating in the breakfast program are to arrive no earlier than 8:10 a.m. There is no supervision for students before this time. Students will enter the building through the main entrance and walk quietly to the cafeteria. At 8:30 a.m. students will be dismissed to their hallways to line up with their class.
- For student safety, please be sure to drop students off curbside in the school parking lot. Walkers should use designated walking routes. Please see the map in the student handbook.
- School dismissal is at 3:15 p.m., Monday – Thursday and at 2:15 p.m. on Friday.
- For student safety, please honor the “No Parking” signs at all times. Students are asked to meet their parents and Jason Lee siblings or friends after school at a designated area.
- If students need to cross a street where a crossing guard is not present or through the parking lot, parents are required to escort their child across safely.
- Children and families wishing to play on the playground are asked to return to the school after 3:45 p.m.
- Middle School and High School Students on Campus: The Safety Committee reviewed Jason Lee’s closed campus policy. Because of reoccurring incidents of some middle and high school students talking and acting disrespectfully to our teachers and students, the committee has determined it necessary to close Jason Lee’s campus to middle and high school students who are not with their parents or picking up siblings, before and after school. If middle school or older students pick up younger siblings at Jason Lee, we ask that they meet their siblings at the designated tree on the South side of the building. Students wishing to visit past teachers are invited to enter Jason Lee through the front door after the dismissal bell has rung.