We are getting ready to welcome our Kindergarten students back into the classroom on Wednesday, October 28th, 1st & 2nd grade on Wednesday, November 4th and 3rd – 5th grade on Thursday, November 12th. You should have received an e-mail indicating which Track and schedule your individual student will be following.
Below are just a few of the things we are implementing to help keep our students and staff safe:
· Breakfast and lunch will be eaten at home. These will not be served at school during the hybrid schedule.
· All students will be required to wear masks. Please be aware that some students do have a medical exemption and won’t be wearing a mask. All others must wear their masks at all times while on school grounds.
· A daily attestation must be completed before coming to school. Daily attestations will need to be completed by 8:00 a.m. if attending the morning session and by 11:00 a.m. if attending the afternoon session. Students will not be allowed in the classroom if they do not have a completed attestation form.
· Students may arrive on campus at 8:35 for the AM session and 12:50 for the PM session, no earlier for social distancing.
· Students will line up at their designated areas (lines and spots will be set up around the outside of the school).
· Parents may wait with their student if they are socially distanced from the line and other students.
· Once the bell rings, parents will need to say goodbye to their students. Teachers will bring classes in individually to help keep them socially distanced in the hallways.
· Our building will remain locked down at this time to limit visitors. Classroom volunteers will not be allowed until we open back up.
· Students will not have recess during our in person learning times.
· If you need to drop off a late student, pick a student up for an appointment or need anything from the office, please call us when you get here and we will help you. 967-6475, option 1.
These are just a few of the things we have put in place to keep our students and staff safe. We are excited to see all our students return.